Rayner is an Associate in the firm’s litigation department. His practice focuses on Civil & Commercial litigation, Criminal law, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Land transactions, Labour Law with particular expertise in Petroleum taxation & Finance and Intellectual property Law. He has been with the firm since 2016.Rayner holds an LL.B (Hons) degree from Uganda Christian University, Mukono (UCU), a Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Law Development Centre (LDC), and is enrolled as an Advocate of the High Court of Uganda. He is a member of the Uganda Law Society and the East Africa Law Society.
- Junior Sales Executive, Spear Motors Uganda Limited: January 2011 – September 2011
- Intern, Tumusiime Kabega & Co Advocates: January 2013 – September 2014
- Intern, Kampala Associated Advocates :September 2016 – December 2016
- Legal Assistant, Kampala Associated Advocates: January 2017 – December 2017
- Legal Associate, Kampala Associated Advocates: 2018 – Date