Raymond has an ever-growing experience in dispute resolution. He is currently an Associate in the firm and in which capacity he offers legal service to a range of the Firm’s international, regional and local clients. The clientele he handles include Private Individuals; International Logistics Companies; Petroleum Supply Companies; Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Companies; Banking Institutions; Insurance Companies, Manufacturing Companies among other clients for whom he provides a diverse range of services including advice, litigation, conducting mediations to name but a few.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Commercial and Civil Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Debt Recovery Litigation
- Criminal Litigation
- Anti-Corruption/Bribery Law
- Domestic Law & Family Practice
- Representing UMEME Limited, Uganda’s largest electricity distributor in various debt recovery litigation claims against several defaulting large scale consumers.
- Acting as Local Counsel for Northrop Grumman with regard to due diligence and compliance checks under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977 (FCPA) (15 U.S.C. § 78dd-1, et seq.) in the Ugandan Local Law context.