Raymond is an Associate at Dentons – Kampala (formerly Kampala Associated Advocates). His practice at the firm majorly focuses on litigation and dispute resolution.
Raymond holds a Law degree from the Makerere University School of Law, a Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Law Development Centre.
Raymond was admitted to practice law in the High Court and all other Courts of Uganda in 2017. He is a member of the Uganda Law Society and the East Africa Law Society.
- 2015-2016: Intern at Kampala Associated Advocates
- 2016-2017: Legal Assistant at Kampala Associated Advocates
- 2017-todate: Associate at Kampala Associated Advocates
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Commercial and Civil Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Debt Recovery Litigation
- Criminal Litigation
- Anti-Corruption/Bribery Law
- Domestic Law & Family Practice
- Representing UMEME Limited, Uganda’s largest electricity distributor in various debt recovery litigation claims against several defaulting large scale consumers.
- Acting as Local Counsel for Northrop Grumman with regard to due diligence and compliance checks under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977 (FCPA) (15 U.S.C. § 78dd-1, et seq.) in the Ugandan Local Law context.