Barbara is a Legal Assistant in the firm’s litigation department. Her practice focuses on Commercial & Civil Litigation with particular expertise in commercial transactions and debt recovery. She has been with the firm since 2016.
Barbara holds an LL.B (Hons) degree from Makerere University Kampala (MUK) and a Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Law Development Centre (LDC).
- 2016 – Intern, Kampala Associated Advocates
- 2017 to date – Legal Assistant, Kampala Associated Advocates
- Acting as Junior Counsel representing Uganda Communications Commission in arbitration of a claim against it worth UGX 7.15 billion.
- Acting as Junior Counsel in a claim against the Government for recovery of UGX 11 billion.
- Acting as Junior Counsel in a claim against the Bank of Uganda worth USD 8 million.