Akantorana is an Associate in the firm’s litigation department. Her practice focuses on commercial & civil litigation. She has been working with the firm since April 2017.
Akantorana holds an LLB (Hons) degree from Makerere University (MUK), a Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Law Development Centre (LDC), and is certified to practice law in Uganda. She is a member of the Uganda Law Society and the East Africa Law Society.
- 2015 –2016 Intern, Uganda Revenue Authority
- 2016-2017 Legal Assistant, Karuhanga Kasajja and Company Advocates
- 2017-Date Legal Associate, Kampala Associated Advocates
- NOTABLE CASES
- Acting as Junior Counsel in a claim worth USD 60 million in the case of Nilefos Minerals Limited v Guangzhou Dong Song & the Attorney General.
- Acting as Junior Counsel for Standard Chartered Bank, an international financial institution in several litigation matters.